CLOUD MANAGED SERVICES
GET YOUR CLOUD MANAGED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS HERE
Infinite 8 Enterprises is well-positioned to assist you in adopting Cloud Solutions because to its significant experience with cloud computing and relationships with clients as a trusted partner. Cloud Solutions from Infinite 8 deliver software over the Internet, eliminating the need to install and execute these apps on your local devices, making maintenance and support easier. Infinite 8's Cloud Solutions are available via a web browser from a variety of client devices and are hosted on enterprise infrastructure in data centers across the United States.
BENEFITS OF USING CLOUD MANAGED SERVICES
- Removes the need for extra infrastructure.
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) is reduced.
- Pay-as-you-go subscription model
- Deployments are accelerated.
- Internal personnel can concentrate on more strategic goals.
- Receives free updates and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Reduces the likelihood of deployment failure.
- Additional features and functions
WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING
The National Institute of Standards and Technology; or NIST, an agency that promotes U.S. innovation by advancing measurement science, standards and technology, has developed the following working definition of Cloud Computing:
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Simply explained, cloud computing refers to the use of programs that are hosted on a collection of shared or pooled servers rather than a single dedicated server.